Welcome to Anime Pool Party

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Action Movies that you enjoyed or hated

+12
MisBirr
SiinFulDrea
Bun
julia
Aesthetic Eve
Cheza
RKOrulez
Bfly
Silence
KomachiHime-sama
Clinton Girkin
7/7/7
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Live Action Movies that you enjoyed or hated - Page 3 Empty Live Action Movies that you enjoyed or hated

Post by 7/7/7 Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

i didn't mind the Death Note ones...and 20th century boys....but Gantz was horrible...seen a few others but the titles escape me right now...
7/7/7
7/7/7
Jounin
Jounin

Munny : 52672

Back to top Go down

Live Action Movies that you enjoyed or hated - Page 3 Empty Re: Live Action Movies that you enjoyed or hated

Post by MisBirr Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Tim Buton's films are amazing...Love them all & his animation movies are the bomb...
Avatar the Last Airbender ~ I fell asleep during that movie (when I wasn't even tired) & tried to watch it again, turned it off after 20 minutes...My kids didn't like it so much either...They like the animation tho...
Antique Bakery ~ I liked it...It followed the anime, a couple things were changed up...But it was still cute & funny...
The Wallflower {live action drama} ~ I watched the anime first, never read the manga...I rather enjoyed the live action series...It was just as funny as the anime and followed the anime pretty well too...
I hated the spider man movies...Liked the X~Men movies {although some of the characters did annoy me}...Didn't care for any of the Haulk movies {I liked the t.v. show they had back in the 80's tho}...I only like the Christopher Reeves Superman movies (RIP)...
MisBirr
MisBirr
Genin
Genin

Gemini Posts : 67
Munny : 47916

http://myspace.com/h0neebee

Back to top Go down

Live Action Movies that you enjoyed or hated - Page 3 Empty Re: Live Action Movies that you enjoyed or hated

Post by KomachiHime-sama Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:22 pm

i dont even LIKE superman but its true that tha christopher reeves movies are all classics
KomachiHime-sama
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 1815
Munny : 65417

https://www.facebook.com/tetrarina.d.austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Animaniac Sun May 01, 2011 7:26 pm

dbz sucked.

Animaniac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Munny : 48158

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordMasterDeathGodRob Wed May 04, 2011 7:47 am

agreed. but it at least had believable FX unlike most movies like it where the "fire ball" attacks look like cheep CGI. that's the only good thing I have to say about it tho. now let us pray that the Devil May Cry movie is made to be like resident evil degeneration and not live action, for it will suck if they don't give it a massive budget witch they never do for video game related films.
SwordMasterDeathGodRob
SwordMasterDeathGodRob
Genin
Genin

Munny : 47328

Back to top Go down

Post by Clinton Girkin Wed May 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Anyone remember the Street Fighter flicks?

Clinton Girkin
Genin
Genin

Munny : 48240

Back to top Go down

Post by KomachiHime-sama Fri May 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Animaniac wrote:dbz sucked.
it wasnt "dbz" it was dragonball . . . EVOLUTION . . . there is a difference
KomachiHime-sama
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clinton Girkin Fri May 06, 2011 10:24 pm

My classmates expecting it to be a DBZ adaptation were shocked that Piccolo was a bad guy in the movie. lol.

Clinton Girkin
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by viscount druitt Sat May 07, 2011 9:16 am

Clinton Girkin wrote:Anyone remember the Street Fighter flicks?

i watched one like a few months ago....
i just laughed my *** of the whole time, i also think they should try again :d

viscount druitt
viscount druitt
Jounin
Jounin

Taurus Posts : 291
Munny : 50161

http://www.haruuparuu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by viscount druitt Sat May 07, 2011 9:17 am

Clinton Girkin wrote: were shocked that Piccolo was a bad guy in the movie. lol.

scratch
viscount druitt
viscount druitt
Jounin
Jounin

Taurus Posts : 291
Munny : 50161

http://www.haruuparuu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KomachiHime-sama Sat May 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Clinton Girkin wrote:My classmates expecting it to be a DBZ adaptation were shocked that Piccolo was a bad guy in the movie. lol.
piccolo was a bad guy . . . in dragonball . . . hav u seen dragon ball?
KomachiHime-sama
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clinton Girkin Thu May 12, 2011 8:39 pm

I have, but my classmates haven't. They were only familiar with Z. If I ever mentioned Commander Red, no one knows who that is. lol.

Clinton Girkin
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkOfLight Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:38 am

The Live Action movies I hated were The Fist of the North Star that was brought up earlier, as well as the Blood the last Vampire live action remake. The Blood live action remake was so bad that it actually makes me mad just thinking of it. As far as live action manga/anime movies that I enjoyed, I cannot really think of any but this cheep *** Berserk film made on Youtube. I could not get sound for some reason but it was still pretty kool.
HawkOfLight
HawkOfLight
Academy Student
Academy Student

Scorpio Posts : 7
Munny : 46313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3