Welcome to Anime Pool Party

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Post by RKOrulez on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Synopsis
In a far away future, mankind lives underground in huge caves, unknowing of a world above with a sky and stars.

In the small village of Jiha, Simon, a shy boy who works as a digger discovers a strange glowing object during excavation. The enterprising Kamina, a young man with a pair of rakish sunglasses and the passion of a firey sun, befriends Simon and forms a small band of brothers, the Gurren Brigade, to escape the village and break through the ceiling of the cave to reach the surface, which few believe exist.

The village elder won't hear of such foolishness and punishes the Brigade. However, when disaster strikes from the world above and the entire village is in jeopardy, it's up to Simon, Kamina, a girl with a big gun named Yoko, and the small yet sturdy robot, Lagann, to save the day.

The new friends journey to the world above and find that the surface is a harsh battlefield, and it's up to them to fight back against the rampaging Beastmen to turn the tide in the humans' favor! Pierce the heavens, Gurren Lagann!

Here's a trailer.

(It's a trailer from the movie version, but it works as a trailer for the series)

Discuss or ask me any questions I know A LOT about this series, it is my number 2 favorite series. lol

Hunter-Nin

Taurus Posts : 729
Munny : 31433

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Post by KomachiHime-sama on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 pm

that might be awesome if they can pull it off

I love you
~KK~
~APP Admin, Princess, Resident Rurouni Kenshin Expert, Saeko Obsessed and very very neko~
cat
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 1815
Munny : 42217

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/tetrarina.d.austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clinton Girkin on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:41 pm

I don't look like a Gurren Lagann character, so that won't work. I'm going as Android 17. I think that I might find a friend that can be Kamina though.

Clinton Girkin
Genin
Genin

Munny : 25040

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RKOrulez on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 am

RKOrulez wrote:Since the fifth video of the parallel works has nudity I'll skip it. But, if I get permission to post it I will. Doubtful though. So here's six. One of my faves.

Sorry for the delay. Here's 7 & 8.

Hunter-Nin

Taurus Posts : 729
Munny : 31433

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top