Welcome to Anime Pool Party

What Tour are you looking forward to?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Sun May 08, 2011 2:44 am

What Tours/Bands you can't wait to see.
For and Tours please say which bands you are looking forward to on the tour.
Afterword post videos of the band you wanted to see and stuff, if possible have a video with you in it.
Pictures would be cool as well

so have at it
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by AmyWicked on Sun May 08, 2011 11:41 pm

my daughter sucked me into takin her to see Mylie Cyrus in about 7 weeks and i am NOT looking forward to it, i can't stand her, and i felt like an idiot waiting in line for the tickets!!
avatar
AmyWicked
Academy Student
Academy Student

Posts : 32
Munny : 24581
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-07
Location : nt4u2no, australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by KomachiHime-sama on Sun May 08, 2011 11:46 pm

your daughter is lucky lolz i wouldve said no

_________________
"A sword is something you must swing . . . but just swinging it around aimlessly isnt swordsmanship . . . it's heavy . . . the weight of a weapon that can take other people's lives . . . "

I love you
~KK~
~APP Admin, Princess, Resident Rurouni Kenshin Expert, Saeko Obsessed and very very neko~
cat
avatar
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 1815
Munny : 42497
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 34
Location : Killeen (Harker Heights), Texas (Ft Hood)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/tetrarina.d.austin

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by AmyWicked on Mon May 09, 2011 1:59 am

lol, she wanted to go to justin beiber too, that was a HELL NO, NEVER, NO WAY ON THIS EARTH
avatar
AmyWicked
Academy Student
Academy Student

Posts : 32
Munny : 24581
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-07
Location : nt4u2no, australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by Aesthetic Eve on Mon May 09, 2011 8:37 am

It's not a Tour that I'm looking forward to, so much as a performance that will get me out and about. Papa Roach is playing right off Post on the 25th, with Hail the Villain and some other band. Cheap entertainment and I don't have to go very far. So it's a win - win situation for me.

That also just so happens to be the day that I start two months of vacation and shuffle right into unemployment. So it should be a good day!

Don't worry. I will drink one for ALL OF YOUZ.

_________________
"WINNING! DUH!"

~RPG Mod, Ninja Extraordinaire, APP Assassin~
avatar
Aesthetic Eve
RP Moderator

Scorpio Posts : 121
Munny : 25879
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 83
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Tue May 10, 2011 3:14 am

AmyWicked wrote:my daughter sucked me into takin her to see Mylie Cyrus in about 7 weeks and i am NOT looking forward to it, i can't stand her, and i felt like an idiot waiting in line for the tickets!!
how old is she?
the first concert/show i went to was Smash Mouth in like 1998 i was 10(ish)...though i went to see The Boss when i was like 2 but i had no choice in it...
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Tue May 10, 2011 3:16 am

Aesthetic Eve wrote:It's not a Tour that I'm looking forward to, so much as a performance that will get me out and about. Papa Roach is playing right off Post on the 25th, with Hail the Villain and some other band. Cheap entertainment and I don't have to go very far. So it's a win - win situation for me.

That also just so happens to be the day that I start two months of vacation and shuffle right into unemployment. So it should be a good day!

Don't worry. I will drink one for ALL OF YOUZ.
i might be going to The Roxy Saturday, to see a couple of bands i have never seen/heard of, but it is free....and drink up and stuff
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Tue May 10, 2011 3:17 am

AmyWicked wrote:lol, she wanted to go to justin beiber too, that was a HELL NO, NEVER, NO WAY ON THIS EARTH
good parenting
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by AmyWicked on Tue May 10, 2011 5:00 am

easymac wrote:
AmyWicked wrote:my daughter sucked me into takin her to see Mylie Cyrus in about 7 weeks and i am NOT looking forward to it, i can't stand her, and i felt like an idiot waiting in line for the tickets!!
how old is she?
the first concert/show i went to was Smash Mouth in like 1998 i was 10(ish)...though i went to see The Boss when i was like 2 but i had no choice in it...
she's nine, her first concert was the wiggles when she was two, lmao, this is her first besides that, i've also got a 7 year old boy begging me to take him to green day, i'm looking forward to that one
avatar
AmyWicked
Academy Student
Academy Student

Posts : 32
Munny : 24581
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-07
Location : nt4u2no, australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by KomachiHime-sama on Tue May 10, 2011 11:22 am

AmyWicked wrote:lol, she wanted to go to justin beiber too, that was a HELL NO, NEVER, NO WAY ON THIS EARTH
okay well than that brings u about even with tha miley cirus thang then lolz

_________________
"A sword is something you must swing . . . but just swinging it around aimlessly isnt swordsmanship . . . it's heavy . . . the weight of a weapon that can take other people's lives . . . "

I love you
~KK~
~APP Admin, Princess, Resident Rurouni Kenshin Expert, Saeko Obsessed and very very neko~
cat
avatar
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 1815
Munny : 42497
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 34
Location : Killeen (Harker Heights), Texas (Ft Hood)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/tetrarina.d.austin

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Wed May 11, 2011 3:07 am

AmyWicked wrote:
easymac wrote:
AmyWicked wrote:my daughter sucked me into takin her to see Mylie Cyrus in about 7 weeks and i am NOT looking forward to it, i can't stand her, and i felt like an idiot waiting in line for the tickets!!
how old is she?
the first concert/show i went to was Smash Mouth in like 1998 i was 10(ish)...though i went to see The Boss when i was like 2 but i had no choice in it...
she's nine, her first concert was the wiggles when she was two, lmao, this is her first besides that, i've also got a 7 year old boy begging me to take him to green day, i'm looking forward to that one
7 year old for green day, i think it is too young. i know they are pop punk, but still...
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 am

i really hope i get to go to The Allstars Tour, check it out on FB
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by MisBirr on Tue May 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Well I just got back yesterday from the concert I had been waiting to go to for 5 months...Nothing like going for a weekend music festival with 43 bands playing {all well known of course}...Here's a video of Korns performance {my heart sank when he came out playing bagpipes}...I'm in the pit close to the front...It was F~in awesome and what a rush it was to be in a stadium for 2 days with 35,000...Epic weekend Very Happy
avatar
MisBirr
Genin
Genin

Gemini Posts : 67
Munny : 24996
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 37
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://myspace.com/h0neebee

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:24 am

MissBir what was the festival?

i just bought tickets to summer slaughter i will have to buy tickets to warped tour next pay check. same with the all-stars tour.
~_~
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by MisBirr on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:36 pm

easymac wrote:MissBir what was the festival?

i just bought tickets to summer slaughter i will have to buy tickets to warped tour next pay check. same with the all-stars tour.
~_~

That was the Rock On The Range music festival in Columbus, Ohio. They have it every year at Columbus Crew Stadium, usually the weekend before Memorial Day. Normally it's a 2 day event but this year it was their 5th anniversary so they had it for 3 days instead. $146.00 for field tickets to see 44 bands, and the majority of them are big name bands. They broke their attendance record this year, over 75,000 ppl all together for the 3 day event...I'm gonna go again next year...
avatar
MisBirr
Genin
Genin

Gemini Posts : 67
Munny : 24996
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 37
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://myspace.com/h0neebee

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by MisBirr on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Oh my friend just went to the Slaughter show and she said it was F~ing amazing!!! One of the best shows that she had been to in a long time...I'm gonna go to either the Mayhem Tour, Warped Tour or Uproar tour...Not sure yet...I might just go see all of them... I can't decide between them...
avatar
MisBirr
Genin
Genin

Gemini Posts : 67
Munny : 24996
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 37
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://myspace.com/h0neebee

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 am

MisBirr wrote:Oh my friend just went to the Slaughter show and she said it was F~ing amazing!!! One of the best shows that she had been to in a long time...I'm gonna go to either the Mayhem Tour, Warped Tour or Uproar tour...Not sure yet...I might just go see all of them... I can't decide between them...
the Sumer Slaughter Tour starts on 7/22 (west hollywood, and the stop i will be going to). go to warped and Mayhem...if i wasn't brooke i would go to both and the AllStars Tour...
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:06 am

well i have tickets to Warped Tour (7/3) and Sumer Slaughter (7/22)...it will be worth it...and my friend owes me $22 for his ticket...
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by Bfly on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:58 am

I waiting on my Ticket for the Gackt YFC tour the the moment, seeing him on July 27th
avatar
Bfly
Genin
Genin

Cancer Posts : 131
Munny : 26093
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 39
Location : U.K.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/orochigirl

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:14 am

Bfly wrote:I waiting on my Ticket for the Gackt YFC tour the the moment, seeing him on July 27th
?
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by Bfly on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:41 am

easymac wrote:
Bfly wrote:I waiting on my Ticket for the Gackt YFC tour the the moment, seeing him on July 27th
?

You never heard of Gackt?
avatar
Bfly
Genin
Genin

Cancer Posts : 131
Munny : 26093
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 39
Location : U.K.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/orochigirl

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 am

Bfly wrote:
easymac wrote:
Bfly wrote:I waiting on my Ticket for the Gackt YFC tour the the moment, seeing him on July 27th
?
You never heard of Gackt?
nope
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by AmyWicked on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:43 pm

AmyWicked wrote:
easymac wrote:
AmyWicked wrote:my daughter sucked me into takin her to see Mylie Cyrus in about 7 weeks and i am NOT looking forward to it, i can't stand her, and i felt like an idiot waiting in line for the tickets!!
how old is she?
the first concert/show i went to was Smash Mouth in like 1998 i was 10(ish)...though i went to see The Boss when i was like 2 but i had no choice in it...
she's nine, her first concert was the wiggles when she was two, lmao, this is her first besides that, i've also got a 7 year old boy begging me to take him to green day, i'm looking forward to that one
can say one thing for the girl though, she put on one damm good show, i actually really ejoyed it last night and my daughter had the time of her life, lol, though i think i'm still a little deaf and my head still hurts from all of those screaming little tweens!!!
avatar
AmyWicked
Academy Student
Academy Student

Posts : 32
Munny : 24581
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-07
Location : nt4u2no, australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:16 am

MisBirr wrote:
easymac wrote:MissBir what was the festival?

i just bought tickets to summer slaughter i will have to buy tickets to warped tour next pay check. same with the all-stars tour.
~_~

That was the Rock On The Range music festival in Columbus, Ohio. They have it every year at Columbus Crew Stadium, usually the weekend before Memorial Day. Normally it's a 2 day event but this year it was their 5th anniversary so they had it for 3 days instead. $146.00 for field tickets to see 44 bands, and the majority of them are big name bands. They broke their attendance record this year, over 75,000 ppl all together for the 3 day event...I'm gonna go again next year...
nice...
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by easymac on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:30 am

Warped Tour was awesomesause...
I caught the end of Asking Alexandria's set, which was insane.
then i went to see I Set My Friends on Fire (ISMFOF), they where very good. The pit was crazier than i was led to believe. they wanted (and they got) true crowd suffers (someone being crowd surfed, while someone stands on top of them).
the next big thing was during Miss May I, some hardcore dancer hit my so hard my glasses completely broke (i have no idea how i didn't get either knock out or a consusion).
i have a few other bands i which i really liked, but it will be a bit before everything can be processed.

my body hurts so much, so i had a fucking blast. i says tomorrow, how it broke down...pics on facebook tomorrow as well
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 32372
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 29
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: What Tour are you looking forward to?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum