Welcome to Anime Pool Party

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruroni Kenshin Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story

2 posters

Go down

Ruroni Kenshin Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story Empty Ruroni Kenshin Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story

Post by KomachiHime-sama Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Now . . . at first I was fighting with myself about whether to put this under anime or manga but thinking about it more, i always hav and always will love tha manga 100% better than tha anime since everything after tha Kyoto Arc is made up of crap and tha ending was a let down where tha manga was epic from beginning to end and tha ending was fitting . . . AND imo tha OVA's also hav nothing on tha manga

in any case this is where u can post about anything ruroken or ask me any questions about anything ruroken from tha manga, anime or ova's . . . i kno EVERYTHING . . . and that is NOT an exaggeration Very Happy

~KK~
KomachiHime-sama
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 1815
Munny : 65417

https://www.facebook.com/tetrarina.d.austin

Back to top Go down

Ruroni Kenshin Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story Empty Re: Ruroni Kenshin Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story

Post by Silence Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 pm

ruroni kenshin, i remember when i first saw that anime XD, i saw it in spanish since im from puerto rico and watched it a second time about 2 yrs later in english, i must say one of the best anime series out there, no way u can get tired of it Very Happy
Silence
Silence
Genin
Genin

Aries Posts : 85
Munny : 49541

Back to top Go down

Ruroni Kenshin Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story Empty Re: Ruroni Kenshin Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story

Post by KomachiHime-sama Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:10 pm

i agree except tha manga was much much better . . . however i did like being able to watch tha fight scenes come to life . . . especially ep!c episode 30, kenshin vs aoshi, and kenshin vs shishio
KomachiHime-sama
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 1815
Munny : 65417

https://www.facebook.com/tetrarina.d.austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down