Welcome to Anime Pool Party

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Love Anime So Much That I . . .

+5
Goddess Moey
Silence
MoonDoggie
Cheza
KomachiHime-sama
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Love Anime So Much That I . . . - Page 2 Empty I Love Anime So Much That I . . .

Post by KomachiHime-sama Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

there are many different kinds of anime fans . . . what i was wondering was what awesome, strange or outrageous things hav u done to show your love for your favorite anime?
KomachiHime-sama
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 1815
Munny : 65637

https://www.facebook.com/tetrarina.d.austin

Back to top Go down

I Love Anime So Much That I . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love Anime So Much That I . . .

Post by Guardian Dragon Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Tomb Raider is cool. how many games let you say you killed a Kraken, then went on to drive a motorcycle through a jungle in Mexico and found Thor's Gauntlets of Strength?
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 723
Munny : 54432

Back to top Go down

I Love Anime So Much That I . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love Anime So Much That I . . .

Post by MoonDoggie Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:38 pm

Guardian Dragon wrote:Tomb Raider is cool. how many games let you say you killed a Kraken, then went on to drive a motorcycle through a jungle in Mexico and found Thor's Gauntlets of Strength?

lol i think there was a kraken in the wii dead space game.. im not sure i cant remember. the wii game sucked

not alot i guess
i was thinking about getting a tomb raider 360 game last year on black Friday (one of the two games that was left T_T) but i didnt lol
MoonDoggie
MoonDoggie
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Leo Posts : 1210
Munny : 60501

Back to top Go down

Post by KomachiHime-sama Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:28 pm

lolz i hav that tomb raider but i liked tha older ones better except for that u got to pick out whether she wore her jungle pants or jungle shorts . . . that is tha question xD
KomachiHime-sama
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 1815
Munny : 65637

https://www.facebook.com/tetrarina.d.austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:14 pm

KomachiHime-sama wrote:lolz i hav that tomb raider but i liked tha older ones better except for that u got to pick out whether she wore her jungle pants or jungle shorts . . . that is tha question xD
definitely shorts. I can't stand long pants. they make me feel all constricted >_<
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 723
Munny : 54432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2