Welcome to Anime Pool Party

The Watchmen Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Watchmen Topic

Post by easymac on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:17 am

what do you think about it?
who is your favorite person? and why
and other such things which makes geeks, geeks
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 31142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 28
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by KomachiHime-sama on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:08 am

i enjoyed it . . . tha movie was meh tho . . . cant expect anything from hollywood anymore . . .

_________________
"A sword is something you must swing . . . but just swinging it around aimlessly isnt swordsmanship . . . it's heavy . . . the weight of a weapon that can take other people's lives . . . "

I love you
~KK~
~APP Admin, Princess, Resident Rurouni Kenshin Expert, Saeko Obsessed and very very neko~
cat
avatar
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 1815
Munny : 41267
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 33
Location : Killeen (Harker Heights), Texas (Ft Hood)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/tetrarina.d.austin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by Cheza on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:07 pm

i liked the movie. The opening was pretty cool too.
avatar
Cheza
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1207
Munny : 36322
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-03-19
Location : In my castle

View user profile http://www.animepoolparty.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by RKOrulez on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:03 am

I thought the movie was pretty good and stayed true to the comic, well except for the ending. But it was an acceptable ending.

_________________
avatar
RKOrulez
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Taurus Posts : 729
Munny : 30483
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 34
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by 7/7/7 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:04 am

wasn't kick-ass better?
avatar
7/7/7
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 379
Munny : 28522
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by RKOrulez on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:05 am

delete wrote:wasn't kick-ass better?
As far as...?

_________________
avatar
RKOrulez
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Taurus Posts : 729
Munny : 30483
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 34
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by 7/7/7 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:08 am

kicking ass?..i dunno...don't mind me...i'm batman
avatar
7/7/7
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 379
Munny : 28522
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by RKOrulez on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:10 am

kk

_________________
avatar
RKOrulez
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Taurus Posts : 729
Munny : 30483
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 34
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by easymac on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:11 am

RKOrulez wrote:I thought the movie was pretty good and stayed true to the comic, well except for the ending. But it was an acceptable ending.
from my memory the ending was correct. more or less
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 31142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 28
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by RKOrulez on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 am

easymac wrote:
RKOrulez wrote:I thought the movie was pretty good and stayed true to the comic, well except for the ending. But it was an acceptable ending.
from my memory the ending was correct. more or less
Nah the movie had it look like Dr. Manhattan attacked the earth, when in the comics it was an octopus alien thing.

_________________
avatar
RKOrulez
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Taurus Posts : 729
Munny : 30483
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 34
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by 7/7/7 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:18 am

just call me bruce wayne
avatar
7/7/7
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 379
Munny : 28522
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by KomachiHime-sama on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:13 pm

RKOrulez wrote:kk
wut?

_________________
"A sword is something you must swing . . . but just swinging it around aimlessly isnt swordsmanship . . . it's heavy . . . the weight of a weapon that can take other people's lives . . . "

I love you
~KK~
~APP Admin, Princess, Resident Rurouni Kenshin Expert, Saeko Obsessed and very very neko~
cat
avatar
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 1815
Munny : 41267
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 33
Location : Killeen (Harker Heights), Texas (Ft Hood)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/tetrarina.d.austin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by KomachiHime-sama on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:14 pm

delete wrote:just call me bruce wayne

if u were batman . . . id be in trouble lolz

_________________
"A sword is something you must swing . . . but just swinging it around aimlessly isnt swordsmanship . . . it's heavy . . . the weight of a weapon that can take other people's lives . . . "

I love you
~KK~
~APP Admin, Princess, Resident Rurouni Kenshin Expert, Saeko Obsessed and very very neko~
cat
avatar
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 1815
Munny : 41267
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 33
Location : Killeen (Harker Heights), Texas (Ft Hood)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/tetrarina.d.austin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by easymac on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:56 am

RKOrulez wrote:
easymac wrote:
RKOrulez wrote:I thought the movie was pretty good and stayed true to the comic, well except for the ending. But it was an acceptable ending.
from my memory the ending was correct. more or less
Nah the movie had it look like Dr. Manhattan attacked the earth, when in the comics it was an octopus alien thing.
oh that part, i was talking about the final part with Ozymendans, Dr. Manhantan and the rest. which was correct. though the name of the project which destorys NYC is the same
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 31142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 28
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by easymac on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:57 am

Cheza wrote:i liked the movie. The opening was pretty cool too.
one of the best opening i have seen in years
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 31142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 28
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by RKOrulez on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:47 am

easymac wrote:
RKOrulez wrote:
easymac wrote:
RKOrulez wrote:I thought the movie was pretty good and stayed true to the comic, well except for the ending. But it was an acceptable ending.
from my memory the ending was correct. more or less
Nah the movie had it look like Dr. Manhattan attacked the earth, when in the comics it was an octopus alien thing.
oh that part, i was talking about the final part with Ozymendans, Dr. Manhantan and the rest. which was correct. though the name of the project which destorys NYC is the same
Yeah

_________________
avatar
RKOrulez
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Taurus Posts : 729
Munny : 30483
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 34
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by easymac on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:51 am

RKOrulez wrote:Yeah
lol, i have only seen the movie once, but read the graphic novel a few times
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 31142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 28
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by RKOrulez on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:53 am

I've read the novel more than I have seen the movie too.

_________________
avatar
RKOrulez
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Taurus Posts : 729
Munny : 30483
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 34
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by 7/7/7 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:23 am

KomachiHime-sama wrote:
delete wrote:just call me bruce wayne

if u were batman . . . id be in trouble lolz
y?
avatar
7/7/7
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 379
Munny : 28522
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by KomachiHime-sama on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 am

delete wrote:
KomachiHime-sama wrote:
delete wrote:just call me bruce wayne

if u were batman . . . id be in trouble lolz
y?

do u really need to ask that? . . . batman is only second to kenshin on my "my husband would prolly devorce me if these chars were real" list xD

_________________
"A sword is something you must swing . . . but just swinging it around aimlessly isnt swordsmanship . . . it's heavy . . . the weight of a weapon that can take other people's lives . . . "

I love you
~KK~
~APP Admin, Princess, Resident Rurouni Kenshin Expert, Saeko Obsessed and very very neko~
cat
avatar
KomachiHime-sama
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 1815
Munny : 41267
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 33
Location : Killeen (Harker Heights), Texas (Ft Hood)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/tetrarina.d.austin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by RKOrulez on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Batman is awesome.

_________________
avatar
RKOrulez
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Taurus Posts : 729
Munny : 30483
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 34
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by easymac on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:28 am

RKOrulez wrote:Batman is awesome.
way better than that asshole Superman
avatar
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 31142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 28
Location : LA county

View user profile http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Re: The Watchmen Topic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum