Welcome to Anime Pool Party

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omamori Himari

2 posters

Go down

Omamori Himari Empty Omamori Himari

Post by Guardian Dragon Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Omamori Himari is about a guy named Yuuto Amakawa, who lost his parents several years ago. He has no family left, and his next door friend Rinko looks after him. Yuuto has always carried an Omamori around with him, a charm to ward off evil spirits. It was a gift to him from his grandparents. On his 16th birthday, a strange girl appears out of nowhere, but she seems to know him. Yuuto is attacked by an ayakashi, and this new girl defeats it. Her name is Himari, and she is an ayakashi as well. The Amakawa family was a family of demon hunters, and long ago one of Yuuto's ancestors chose to spare the life of an ayakashi spirit. That spirit was Himari's ancestor. Ever since that day, Himari and her lineage have pledged alliegance to the Amakawa family and to protect them from ayakashi. Since Yuuto's omamori has run out of power, Himari has shown up to fight demons for him until his powers as a demon slayer awaken. So now this cat girl samurai (apparently I have a thing for cat girls) lives with Yuuto and follows him around. She's kinda hard to miss since she dresses in traditional Japanese garb, speaks with traditional dialect and has a body so curvacious word won't do it justice. I've been reading the first volume and I have to say it's really awesome.

Omamori Himari Omamori_Himari_cover
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 723
Munny : 54512

Back to top Go down

Omamori Himari Empty Re: Omamori Himari

Post by Cheza Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Ooooo this looks interesting. How many volumes and what type of anime is this?
Cheza
Cheza
Admin
Admin

Munny : 60772

http://www.animepoolparty.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 pm

anime-planet.com has it tagged as Ecchi, Harem, Shounen, Demons
which pretty much sums it up
it also states it is 9+ volumes long, indicating it is currently 9 volumes long but is also still an ongoing series
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 723
Munny : 54512

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: