Welcome to Anime Pool Party

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekirei

3 posters

Go down

Sekirei Empty Sekirei

Post by Guardian Dragon Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:52 am

Since I haven't posted any topics in a while and I still have many harem series to rave about...

Minato was an ordinary guy. He lived in a small singles apartment, had just failed his second college entrance exam, nothing too outstanding about him really. Until Musubi fell into his life. Literally, fell into him. Musubi is a Sekirei, and she is just one of the total 108 Sekirei that have been released into the city as part of the Sekirei Plan. It's basically a city wide tournament where the Sekirei must first find their Ashikabi, which is basically their partner of fate for lack of better wording, and fight the other Sekirei in the city. The last Sekirei standing will ascend into the heavens and live forever in happiness with their Ashikabi. Musubi becomes Minato's Sekirei, but she isn't the only one to do so. Minato's life quickly becomes hectic as he is thrust into a battle to help his Sekirei's win the tournament and ascend to the heavens with him. It won' be easy. Enemies lurk around every corner of the city. Friends will be forced to fight each other in bitter combat. And some Sekirei even dream of escaping the city so they won't have to fight. Can Minato and his team of lovely ladies beat the odds and win the Sekirei Plan?

Despite the clear fanservive employed in the trailer video, this actually had some good plot imo. There were quite a few awesome fights, but they better make a Season 3 soon coz I wanna see how it ends! Sekirei, Boobies For The Win! ^(^-^)^

Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 723
Munny : 54622

Back to top Go down

Sekirei Empty Re: Sekirei

Post by Cheza Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:22 pm

hehe it's a guy anime huh? xD
Cheza
Cheza
Admin
Admin

Munny : 60882

http://www.animepoolparty.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:28 am

pretty much, but it's also a great comedy/fighting series that anyone can enjoy.
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 723
Munny : 54622

Back to top Go down

Post by Who is Seiji? Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 am

this has quickly become one of my favorite anime of all time. awesome series!
Who is Seiji?
Who is Seiji?
Jounin
Jounin

Munny : 50316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum