Welcome to Anime Pool Party

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scream 4 *contains spoilers*

3 posters

Go down

Scream 4 *contains spoilers* Empty Scream 4 *contains spoilers*

Post by Animaniac Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:03 pm

I liked it, but it wasn't what I expected.... Lots of scenes were cut out.. Wish Kirby wouldn't have died... Or at least Jill stayed alive, killed Sidney, and became the new Sidney until the 5th or even 6th movie, and no one finds out until the last one or something. I would've made the movie a lot better!! Any thoughts??

Animaniac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Munny : 48588

Back to top Go down

Scream 4 *contains spoilers* Empty Re: Scream 4 *contains spoilers*

Post by TalkingFiction Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:28 am

I didn't really like it as much as the others tbh, I thought it was actually worse than the last one. Everything happened so fast and you really didn't care for any of the new characters as much as the original, except for maybe Kirby. I hope there's a director's cut with all the cut-out scenes though, I think that would add a lot more to the movie that was missing from the theatrical version. I'm glad they didn't kill off any of the original 3 survivors though I think I would've hated it even more if they killed them off.
TalkingFiction
TalkingFiction
Jounin
Jounin

Munny : 51409

http://www.last.fm/user/TalkingFiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Animaniac Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:12 am

TalkingFiction wrote:I didn't really like it as much as the others tbh, I thought it was actually worse than the last one. Everything happened so fast and you really didn't care for any of the new characters as much as the original, except for maybe Kirby. I hope there's a director's cut with all the cut-out scenes though, I think that would add a lot more to the movie that was missing from the theatrical version. I'm glad they didn't kill off any of the original 3 survivors though I think I would've hated it even more if they killed them off.

True.. Kirby was my favorite through the whole movie... But I swear, I could've made it better..

Animaniac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingFiction Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Animaniac wrote:
TalkingFiction wrote:I didn't really like it as much as the others tbh, I thought it was actually worse than the last one. Everything happened so fast and you really didn't care for any of the new characters as much as the original, except for maybe Kirby. I hope there's a director's cut with all the cut-out scenes though, I think that would add a lot more to the movie that was missing from the theatrical version. I'm glad they didn't kill off any of the original 3 survivors though I think I would've hated it even more if they killed them off.

True.. Kirby was my favorite through the whole movie... But I swear, I could've made it better..

Yeah it was missing a lot, it basically turned into every other slasher the original was satirizing.
TalkingFiction
TalkingFiction
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Animaniac Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Yeah. And you could tell it was bombing. I noticed "holy crap this, this sucks," when Hoss came in and started talking. I hate that bish!! haha. Jill was scary tho. Especially when she "injured" herself..
or maybe when the very beginning was a movie in a movie in a movie..Razz

Last edited by Animaniac on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)

Animaniac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingFiction Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 pm

I did like the whole intro at the beginning, I thought that was a pretty neat idea the whole movie within a movie within a movie thing lol. But yeah they just turned the movie into one big joke as it went on. Jill was insane, I was surprised she was the killer but I kinda knew Charlie would end up being one. All the new characters died off pretty quick though, I wish some would've survived besides the detective at the end.
TalkingFiction
TalkingFiction
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Animaniac Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Lol. I honestly didn't understand the movie-movie-movie thing. But I kinda expected Jill when I was reading about the characters before the movie came out. I mean, a family member growing up having to hear about Sidney all her life. Jealousy would make people go crazy like that. Lol I expected Charlie too, only cuz he looked crazy. But I really wish, if only ONE character could've survived, it'd be Kirby that survived. She was funny. In the interview room, she's like "'what's your favorite scary movie', you know, like in the Stab movies. Like, from your life." lol she made me laugh. I really wouldn't like to see a fifth one, but they'll come out with it. Craven has really lost creativity in this series. Oh!! Haha I loved when Sidney said something about "remakes shouldn't **** with the original". lolz. "CLEAR!!"

Animaniac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingFiction Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Craven has already pretty much confirmed he's making a fifth one and maybe even a sixth. I just hope they try something new, the series has gotten pretty stale.
TalkingFiction
TalkingFiction
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkOfLight Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:17 am

Oh man! I totally loved this movie!!! I am a huge Scream fan and this movie was second only to the original in quality. Yes, I do wish more of the new cast had survived at the end, or the killer becoming the new Sidney (although not having the O.G. Sidney die and return after a film or two) but aside from all that this was far more than I wanted in a 10 year old sequel.
HawkOfLight
HawkOfLight
Academy Student
Academy Student

Scorpio Posts : 7
Munny : 46743

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: