Welcome to Anime Pool Party

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Property

3 posters

Go down

Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Property Empty Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Property

Post by Guardian Dragon Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Sora no Otoshimono, also known as Heaven's Lost Property, is about a guy named Tomoki Sakurai. All Tomoki ever wanted out of life was to enjoy his peace and quiet. A lot of people complain about their boring little town, but he enjoys it. That's not asking for too much, just to enjoy the peace and quiet of your peaceful little town, is it? Well all that peace and quiet comes to a halt one night when he decides to help his friend Sugata discover this "New World" that he has been going on about. Sugata asks Tomoki to go up to the cherry tree on the hill and check out this New World as it passes over their town at midnight. But as Tomoki arrives on the scene, giant debris starts falling right out of the sky, as well as a girl with wings on her back. Her name is Ikaros, and she claims to be a Pet Class Angeloid, Type Alpha. Tomoki is now her new master, and she will grant any wish he desires. Despite his love of peace and quiet, Tomoki quickly breaks his own rule and starts using her seemingly limitless powers to wreak all sorts of mayhem for his own personal pleasure. Mostly mayhem of the panty peeking variety, which doesn't sit well with his karate chopping next door neighbor, Sohara. But having an angeloid with unlimited power living with you can cause plenty of trouble for you as well. And Ikaros may not be telling the whole truth either. Lots of wishes, chaos, hilarity, and panties ensue in Heaven's Lost Property.

and if you love it, check out Season 2 and the movie (plus I heard there's already been an announcement for season 3)!

Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 723
Munny : 54622

Back to top Go down

Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Property Empty Re: Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Property

Post by Cheza Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Does this anime have a chibi side to it?
Cheza
Cheza
Admin
Admin

Munny : 60882

http://www.animepoolparty.com

Back to top Go down

Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Property Empty Re: Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Property

Post by Guardian Dragon Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:57 pm

yes, there are a few chibi parts to it.
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Who is Seiji? Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 am

this anime's awesome too. you and I think alike guardian. you should check out vandread too
Who is Seiji?
Who is Seiji?
Jounin
Jounin

Munny : 50316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:07 am

I think my brother mentioned that one a few times. I'll check it out when I have the chance. Very Happy
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum