Welcome to Anime Pool Party

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guardian Dragon has arrived!!! (aka Bill)

+5
KomachiHime-sama
7/7/7
Cheza
MoonDoggie
Guardian Dragon
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Guardian Dragon has arrived!!! (aka Bill) - Page 2 Empty The Guardian Dragon has arrived!!! (aka Bill)

Post by Guardian Dragon Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Konnichiwa minna! Bill, the AF's Average Ordinary everyday Superhero is here. A big thanks to delete for pointing me to the party.

I don't want this place to die out like the AF, so everybody post a lot =D
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 723
Munny : 54642

Back to top Go down

The Guardian Dragon has arrived!!! (aka Bill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guardian Dragon has arrived!!! (aka Bill)

Post by Guardian Dragon Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 pm

no, he mostly hunts deer and pheasant.
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

The Guardian Dragon has arrived!!! (aka Bill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guardian Dragon has arrived!!! (aka Bill)

Post by 7/7/7 Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:04 pm

so u ate deer b4?
7/7/7
7/7/7
Jounin
Jounin

Munny : 53102

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:18 pm

yeah. it's really good! ^_^
we eat it a couple different ways. sometimes it's deer steaks at dinner. other times it's deer sausages with breakfast. and then sometimes it's deer jerky for whenever!

now I'm hungry x_X
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonDoggie Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Guardian Dragon wrote:I take a lot of pride in my shooting. even with a weapon as simple to use as a gun, a lack of skill is not acceptable to me. plus it means I make absolutely sure to kill only enemies, and never accidentally fire on my allies.

you're on my safe list MD Wink

thats good to know xD
MoonDoggie
MoonDoggie
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Leo Posts : 1210
Munny : 60711

Back to top Go down

Post by easymac Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:48 am

heyo Bill, i can seem to place you atm...but since you know MD and delete it is all good
easymac
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Virgo Posts : 845
Munny : 55722

http://twitter.com/thehund

Back to top Go down

Post by RKOrulez Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:04 am

easymac wrote:heyo Bill, i can seem to place you atm...but since you know MD and delete it is all good
Really? I thought his sig was a good giveway.
RKOrulez
RKOrulez
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Taurus Posts : 729
Munny : 55063

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonDoggie Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:23 am

Guardian Dragon wrote:my dad is a hunter and he has taken me to a gun safety course before, which I passed easily. however I've never gone with him or any other family on a hunting trip. I'm not a vegetarian or anything, I eat what he shoots, and I love a good hamburger or steak every now and then. but the thought of me taking an innocent life doesn't sit well with me even if it is just a wild animal.

I was able to make a few bullseyes when we did archery in high school PE though, so my skill with long range weaponry isn't completely fictitious ^_^

i never been hunting but i dont think i can bring myself to kill either.... unless my life depend on it >.> but that not the case here lol

i used to do archery alot when i was in girl scouts but that was so long ago. i really liked it tho my arm would be raw even if i had that guard on
now i wanna buy a bow and some arrows to practice at my house but i dont think my mom would let me... she thinks ill get mad and shoot my brother lol
and my brother got a bb gun with a scope on it for Christmas
so i like to shoot targets with it. im not that bad
MoonDoggie
MoonDoggie
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Leo Posts : 1210
Munny : 60711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:50 am

RKOrulez wrote:
easymac wrote:heyo Bill, i can seem to place you atm...but since you know MD and delete it is all good
I don't thik easymac and I ever talked much on MS. maybe once or twice.

actually that's part of the reason I used the same sig is so people would know it's me ^_^
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 am

MoonDoggie wrote:
Guardian Dragon wrote:my dad is a hunter and he has taken me to a gun safety course before, which I passed easily. however I've never gone with him or any other family on a hunting trip. I'm not a vegetarian or anything, I eat what he shoots, and I love a good hamburger or steak every now and then. but the thought of me taking an innocent life doesn't sit well with me even if it is just a wild animal.

I was able to make a few bullseyes when we did archery in high school PE though, so my skill with long range weaponry isn't completely fictitious ^_^

i never been hunting but i dont think i can bring myself to kill either.... unless my life depend on it >.> but that not the case here lol

i used to do archery alot when i was in girl scouts but that was so long ago. i really liked it tho my arm would be raw even if i had that guard on
now i wanna buy a bow and some arrows to practice at my house but i dont think my mom would let me... she thinks ill get mad and shoot my brother lol
and my brother got a bb gun with a scope on it for Christmas
so i like to shoot targets with it. im not that bad
yeah. my rule of thumb is "if somebody/something is trying to kill you then anyhting goes".
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7/7/7 Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:30 pm

deer sounds good right now
7/7/7
7/7/7
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:42 pm

this conversation took a few strange twists considering it started with me earning a nickname in video games, then went on to everyone talking about their shooting ability and eating deer. o_0
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by easymac Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:32 am

Guardian Dragon wrote: I don't thik easymac and I ever talked much on MS. maybe once or twice.
actually that's part of the reason I used the same sig is so people would know it's me ^_^
lol, that is probly true...
easymac
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by RKOrulez Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:20 am

Guardian Dragon wrote:
RKOrulez wrote:
I don't thik easymac and I ever talked much on MS. maybe once or twice.

I see.
RKOrulez
RKOrulez
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Taurus Posts : 729
Munny : 55063

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 am

easymac wrote:
Guardian Dragon wrote: I don't thik easymac and I ever talked much on MS. maybe once or twice.
maybe this is a good time to start then?
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by easymac Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:34 am

Guardian Dragon wrote:
easymac wrote:
maybe this is a good time to start then?
why not. i am down.
easymac
easymac
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:13 am

cool. let's see then...this is the anime pool party. seen any really good anime lately?
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:15 pm

hey bill Smile
Gunner
Gunner
Genin
Genin

Munny : 49499

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 am

hey gunner! what's good?
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7/7/7 Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Guardian Dragon wrote:this conversation took a few strange twists considering it started with me earning a nickname in video games, then went on to everyone talking about their shooting ability and eating deer. o_0
shooting abilities and deers....sounds like a crazy hunting trip 2me...grab the guns
7/7/7
7/7/7
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:05 pm

delete wrote:
Guardian Dragon wrote:this conversation took a few strange twists considering it started with me earning a nickname in video games, then went on to everyone talking about their shooting ability and eating deer. o_0
shooting abilities and deers....sounds like a crazy hunting trip 2me...grab the guns
can I bring mah sniper rifle? most hunting trips won't allow them D=<
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7/7/7 Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:43 am

i dunno...i'm not rly a shooter bill...i'm a knifer
7/7/7
7/7/7
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:39 am

well I'm bringing it anyway!
and we'll get you some camo so you can knife the deer.
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Crimson Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Hopefully this place lasts a while. Long enough at least for most of us from the AF to get here.

BTW, welcome, Bill. Smile
Solar Crimson
Solar Crimson
Admin
Admin

Taurus Posts : 378
Munny : 52198

http://crimsongalaxy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 7/7/7 Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:49 pm

u still working?
7/7/7
7/7/7
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Crimson Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:56 pm

delete wrote:u still working?
No, but I'm about to start my next class tomorrow.
Solar Crimson
Solar Crimson
Admin
Admin

Taurus Posts : 378
Munny : 52198

http://crimsongalaxy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next